Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Fog light holders part numbers

Can someone please give me the part numbers for the fog lights air ducts holders, it looks like there are two parts that I would replace the stock air ducts with when installing the fog lights.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If I'm looking at the right parts? BRP calls them LH bezel 705 001 469 &
    RH bezel 705 001 470 These show 1 piece per side held together by six reusable clips.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Go to BRP foglight install Lamonster style. Look at Lamond pic he has posted. The parts in the upper right and left is the part #'s in my previous post. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Capt John View Post
    If I'm looking at the right parts? BRP calls them LH bezel 705 001 469 &
    RH bezel 705 001 470 These show 1 piece per side held together by six reusable clips.
    I also need the other bezel part that goes around the fog light as well, I take it that can be bought as well and not part of the light housing as mine is missing those.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They don't list those seperate from the foglight. It comes as a fog light kit.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They don't list those seperate from the foglight. It comes as a fog light kit.
    Got a PM today with these part numbers for the other two parts, 705002510 & 705002511 can you check these.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You can access BRP Parts Catalogs on the home page here at SpyderLovers. I found those part #'s for the Europe models. I checked them against the bezel #'s I gave you and they seem to be the same. Look in the Body and Accessories Front to find the break down and see if this is what you are searching for.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You can access BRP Parts Catalogs on the home page here at SpyderLovers. I found those part #'s for the Europe models. I checked them against the bezel #'s I gave you and they seem to be the same. Look in the Body and Accessories Front to find the break down and see if this is what you are searching for.
    You are right it seem that I will need all four two for each side. part number 705001469 & 705002510 and the other side 705001470 & 705002511. Now just have to find a dealer to order these and hope I can get them. As a matter of fact if I can get these 4 pieces I will have many many other round fog light that will fit these openings, don't really have to use the stock fog light then which will make installation much more easer and not have to remove the front trunk as per set up for stock fog lights.

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by burg650 View Post
    You are right it seem that I will need all four two for each side. part number 705001469 & 705002510 and the other side 705001470 & 705002511. Now just have to find a dealer to order these and hope I can get them. As a matter of fact if I can get these 4 pieces I will have many many other round fog light that will fit these openings, don't really have to use the stock fog light then which will make installation much more easer and not have to remove the front trunk as per set up for stock fog lights.
    There's the probable rub. BRP lists all the individual parts for each accessory on the instructions that come with the accessory. There are part numbers and pictures. Unfortunately, few of these parts are actually available in the BRP system. We needed our console replaced under warranty, Unfortunately, the foglights had been installed, and we needed to replace the switch decal. The dealer tried numerous times, for more than a year, to get the part, but it was not in the BRP system so they couldn't order it. After much dealer pressure, BRP added it to their system. It still could not be ordered because there was no price assigned. That task took several more weeks, then a couple of weeks for delivery. I wish you luck in your quest. Let us know how it turns out
    -Scotty