Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default do we have any members in the Milwaukee, and Louisiana areas

if we do, please be careful with what is going on. Louisiana with the flooding. and Milwaukee with the riots

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

From what I find....16 in Milwaukee and 100 in Louisiana....but for all be safe from both calamities....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    From what I find....16 in Milwaukee and 100 in Louisiana....but for all be safe from both calamities....

One one is a calamity of nature, the other is ideologically disgrace

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I live in Houma, Louisiana.. we got a lot of rain.. some street flooding but no rain near our home... lots of folks north & north west from where I live were not so fortunate.. some areas got over 37" of rain in 24 hours ... many areas are still flooded and some near various rivers are still in danger with river water rising and expected to crest late today and Monday...numerous roads & highways are closed because of flooding .. I-55 near the Mississippi state line has portions of the highway washed completely away.. communities north of Baton Rouge has serious flooding problems.. please pray for those that their homes were flooded... they will experience difficult days for quite some time..

osm

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post
    I live in Houma, Louisiana.. we got a lot of rain.. some street flooding but no rain near our home... lots of folks north & north west from where I live were not so fortunate.. some areas got over 37" of rain in 24 hours ... many areas are still flooded and some near various rivers are still in danger with river water rising and expected to crest late today and Monday...numerous roads & highways are closed because of flooding .. I-55 near the Mississippi state line has portions of the highway washed completely away.. communities north of Baton Rouge has serious flooding problems.. please pray for those that their homes were flooded... they will experience difficult days for quite some time..

osm
    have you seen this idea they came out with

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cuzn,
    Thanks for posting that!
    I've got some insureds that are in the flood plains, and some of them might find the Aqua Dam to be a worthwhile investment!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Cuzn,
    Thanks for posting that!
    I've got some insureds that are in the flood plains, and some of them might find the Aqua Dam to be a worthwhile investment!
    Bob, I'm not in a flood zone, but just curious, if someone was and had one of these, would there rate drop?

Spyder Garage

osm
    I sometimes don't watch the news for a while. After reading your post, I thought it would be a good idea to call my brother in Slidell. He said they are okay there, and relatively dry. Good thoughts sent to those who were not as fortunate.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The whole mess in Milwaukee: that's David Clarke's town... I wonder what his response will be?

EDIT: He has called in the National Guard!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 08-14-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Spyder Garage

Yup, Scooter Walker has called in the nat'l guard for tonight. It's pretty much all there is on the news. Talk about a bunch of dipsticks. There is bodycam footage from one of the officers that has yet to be released, We'll see. Sounds like it was a justified shooting, as most are in my opinion. We all know it's better for everyone to simply do what you're told to do by an officer...I just don't get what these non-compliant idiots are thinking when they don't. Of course they all have friends standing around with their phones ready to shoot video. It's obvious it's typically a setup in an attempt to make officers look bad. The guy was armed and has a rap sheet a mile long.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

the way I look at it... its not very bright to stand in an officers face bow up and refuse to do what they tell you to do... being stupid can get you killed..

osm

Spyder Garage

Default President has their back

the way I look at it... its not very bright to stand in an officers face bow up and refuse to do what they tell you to do... being stupid can get you killed..

osm
    It encourages them when the president has their back whether they are right or wrong!

Spyder Garage

Here is a live stream link
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ex414
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I know of at least one Spyder family that has lost everything including two Spyders and one Slingshot along with their home and vehicles in the flooding. At least two other families that have evacuated and they don't know yet what they will find.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

speaking on an insurance side, which will they pay for la. or wisconsin?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Perhaps neither...
    Flood insurance will pay for the flood damage.... if you purchased it!
    Riot or Civil Commotion is usually an exclusion in the typical property coverage policy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Perhaps neither...
    Flood insurance will pay for the flood damage.... if you purchased it!
    Riot or Civil Commotion is usually an exclusion in the typical property coverage policy.

Yea, tell that to the folks in New Jersey that had the FEMA flood insurance....

Its better than not having it but its pretty awful coverage. There are no other options and no recourse on claims settled in bad faith.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Anyone hear from Bfromla? I have not seen him post and he lives in Louisiana.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Anyone hear from Bfromla? I have not seen him post and he lives in Louisiana.
    I wish I knew what his real name is. Some people post on Facebook but I don't know what their spyderlovers names are.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I wish I knew what his real name is. Some people post on Facebook but I don't know what their spyderlovers names are.
    I just saw that he has posted today in the Joke thread. He must be fine. I think his name is Brandon from LA Hence B-from-la or Bfromla
    2017 F3 Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

how about we drop the rioters in the la. floods & see if that can cool them down if not see what they can burn
    when their matches are wet.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Now THAT makes sense!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    how about we drop the rioters in the la. floods & see if that can cool them down if not see what they can burn
    when their matches are wet.

There is enough raw sewage in that water

Spyder Garage

RE Milwaukee: Civil disturbance because they can. From what I have heard this early, the shooting was legit. The man was brandishing a gun and it also turns out he has a long rap sheet for similar. The sooner they get the cam pictures, the better.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    RE Milwaukee: Civil disturbance because they can. From what I have heard this early, the shooting was legit. The man was brandishing a gun and it also turns out he has a long rap sheet for similar. The sooner they get the cam pictures, the better.
    evidence, proof & reality will not stop those who want to loot & riot. real jail time & being shot will!!