Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment at Caswell's Cycle

OK gang, I took my 2013 ST-S to Caswell's Cycle in Mora, MN for a laser alignment yesterday. With almost 26,000 miles and my second set of front tires worn out on the inner edges, I didn't want to put a new set of tires on untill we got it squared up.

Arrived at 9 AM, I was out the door by 11 AM, $150.64 was the total.

Tech rode it first, did the alignment, rode it again, smiled and told me I was going to like the difference.

It is much more settled. I really didn't have any issues with how it handled before, just the tire wear, but afterwards it tracks even straighter, seems calmer (if that makes sense) and has even less lane wandering. More predictable, easier to ride for long distances.

It was a 120 mile ride to get there, and I took a longer route home (155 miles) for a 275 mile day. Had some work to do, had to cut it short.

Moral of the story. I am a believer. Every single Spyder should get a laser alignment, even if you don't think you need it. It establishes a baseline so you know for a fact it is as good as it can be. It can make what seems to be a good machine even better.
    Thanks to Les Caswell and his master certified techs at Caswell Cycle in Mora, Minnesota. Great Spyder dealer.

2021 RT Limited - Deep Marsala Red – 4,200 miles

2013 ST-S SE-5 - Circuit Yellow – 56,000 miles

2015 F3-S SM-6
    - Can-Am Red Solid Gloss – 2,000 miles - SOLD

2008 GS SM-5 Premier Edition #659
    - Full Moon – 34,000 miles - SOLD

2008 GS SM-5 Premier Edition #006
    - Full Moon – 34,800 miles - SOLD

Spyder Garage

+1 Caswell's service is outstanding. I bought my Spyder at Caswell's and had it laser aligned there about a month after my purchase. There are three other Spyder dealers closer to me than Caswells. I still take it to Caswell's for service. They really know Spyders and they sell a lot of them. Very friendly owners and staff.

Gunner

Spyder Garage

Default Caswell's

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner3773 View Post
    +1 Caswell's service is outstanding. I bought my Spyder at Caswell's and had it laser aligned there about a month after my purchase. There are three other Spyder dealers closer to me than Caswells. I still take it to Caswell's for service. They really know Spyders and they sell a lot of them. Very friendly owners and staff.

Gunner
    I agree, they are great people. I got the laser alignment and Baja Ron's sway bar installed before I got my ST-s