Spyder Garage

Default Shout Out to Hanover Motosports Inc

A big shout out to Ryan Bortner at Motosports Inc in Hanover, PA, SpyderCodes, and... so grateful for my B.E.S.T. extended warranty.

A week ago, I hopped onto my 2012 RTS-SE5 Spyder for a ride... but parking brake would not release. Several unsuccessful attempts later, we checked SpyderCodes and discovered that the windshield might also not work.... checked and it didn't. Then... my instrument cluster went totally 'dark'. Spyder was 'dead'. The good news... this happened in our garage.

Called Ryan at Hanover Motosports who talked us through manually releasing the tension on the parking brake cable so the Spyder could be moved. Next -- arranged for a flatbed tow truck with my B.E.S.T. warranty. The tow truck driver, Cody from Mid Atlantic Auto Recovery Service, was very careful, BUT... he said he had never towed a Spyder before (YIKES). Got Hanover Motosports on the phone again and the tow truck driver talked the hookup through with Motosports (two different calls). As always, Ryan at Motosports went above and beyond! And... the tow truck driver was meticulous and took his time hooking up my bike.... end result... NO damage to the Spyder. So... instead of riding my Spyder, I took my first tow truck ride.

Ryan at Motosports has repaired my bike (windshield/parking brake module failure) and I will pick it up today if rain stops. I have definitely NOT enjoyed being Spyderless, but I have an even greater appreciation for Hanover Motosports, as well as for my B.E.S.T. extended warranty!

Spyder Garage

Default Good News

It's great when the resolution to a problem all comes together like that.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Great Dealership!!! Ryan is top notch
    Demo Day May 7th see attached information for anyone that may be interested
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

a good service dept. is worth it's weight in gold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is the reason I drove 2 hours to purchase from there when I have several dealers one as close as 20 minutes away. I just keep hearing positive comments about Motosports.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have five dealerships within riding distance - Motosports in Hanover is the farthest of the five - and the one I always go to. Ryan knows Spyders as well or better than any technician in the Mid-Atlantic region.

I'll be there on May 7th. Looking forward to it.
    2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

It takes me 2-1/2 hours to get to Hanover Motorsport but I will not take y Spyder anywhere else. The service dept. is top notch.