Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Michigan

Morning all; Joe and Ann will be traveling to Michigan in June on Sunday the 26th, Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th.

Place is yet to be determined; most likely somewhere in Kalamazoo. Will need a head count of those desirous of having their Spyders squared away.

Please reply to me @ allan.aj@gmail.com; we will need 20 to 30 interested individuals. This is a golden opportunity to get your ride tuned for the summer ahead.

Al in Kalamazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Michigan

​Great opportunity for those that want a laser alignment to have it done by the very best in the business; June on Sunday the 26th, Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th. Will be in Kalamazoo, address provided to those that respond. Will need 10-20 people who don't want to travel to another state to have this work performed.

Al in Kalamazoo

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would get this done but I am coming back from Australia that Tuesday. If by chance Ann and Joe will be around longer I would love to get the alignment and see them again. Please let me know. I have had both of my other Spyders done and it helps tremendously.

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away

​PM sent; Al

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default I need one done

I wish they could come sooner but June will work. My tires will have to be replaced before then but I guess the alignment can wait a month or two.
    I'll wait here for more info.

Located in South Bend Indiana but have a lake house in Sturgis Michigan which is only a hour from Kalamazoo.

Thanks,

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Default Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    Morning all; Joe and Ann will be traveling to Michigan in June on Sunday the 26th, Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th.

Place is yet to be determined; most likely somewhere in Kalamazoo. Will need a head count of those desirous of having their Spyders squared away.

Please reply to me @ allan.aj@gmail.com; we will need 20 to 30 interested individuals. This is a golden opportunity to get your ride tuned for the summer ahead.

Al in Kalamazoo

Count me in for June in Kalamazoo. 2012 RT SE5
    I can come any day, given some lead time.
    Ken

Spyder Garage

I'll show up just to see everyone. Don't need an alignment again just yet. If you can't find a good place in Kalamazoo, let me know.... They can use my shop in Battle Creek. Plenty of room, parking, can do the work inside and good BBQ just down the road. I'd help anyone with oil changes or other maintenance or installs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Default Hey!

We love seeing everyone! What's a 3 day ride? Three days of bliss! We might have to lead a ride to Tony's I75 restaurant in birch run. 1 pound bacon sandwiches! They add a pound of bacon to the baconcheeseburgers! So good!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Cost

What is the average cost Al for the lazer alignment and any other tuning you may recommend ??

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Parsell View Post
    What is the average cost Al for the lazer alignment and any other tuning you may recommend ??
    Alignment is $130.00, Joe and Ann also provide other services if desired, here is some additional information: We do all kinds of mods and farkles. We are dealers for TRIC LED, Spyderpops, Baja Ron, pitbull, lamonster, and just about every sponsor on Spyderlovers. That said, larger things have to be ordered and shipped to the customer, as we travel by bikes. The only tough one to do on the road is the Sway bar. We need big jacks and bigger jack stands than we can carry. If our host or client has those, we have the rest of the tools. The Spyder needs to be 24 inches up at the frame. If that is done, we do a swaybar in 1.5 to 2 hours, and my labor rate for this work is $65 an hour. The easiest way to get a quote on installation is call me or Ann. There are some jobs that if done together, allow a savings: if I have the bike apart for a high mount brake light, it is easy enough to add a flag light, or police brake light, or saddlebag lights.

Joe Cell: 616-581-1304

Ann Cell: 616-340-9895

Let me know what day you want to come by so I can get you scheduled in for alignment.

Thanks,

Al in Kazoo

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We love seeing everyone! What's a 3 day ride? Three days of bliss! We might have to lead a ride to Tony's I75 restaurant in birch run. 1 pound bacon sandwiches! They add a pound of bacon to the baconcheeseburgers! So good!
    Joe , that sounds like a great heart healthy excursion, count me in.

Al

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'll show up just to see everyone. Don't need an alignment again just yet. If you can't find a good place in Kalamazoo, let me know.... They can use my shop in Battle Creek. Plenty of room, parking, can do the work inside and good BBQ just down the road. I'd help anyone with oil changes or other maintenance or installs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly, welcome back, you've been absent for a long time!!! Thank you for the kind offer, though I don't have the nice facilities that you do you are close enough to come by and chat. BBQ sounds good, let's get together sometime before this to sample the goods and make certain they are safe for others to partake in. Give me a call 269-601-4016, would love to ride and chat with you. Al in Kazoo

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Sure thing Al. Had many life changes over the past few years that have needed my attention. Now getting back to where I can spend more time on my passion for Spyders. I've always made Spyderfest.. and will never miss one.. but haven't been doing as much riding besides that. This summer that is going to change. I doubt I'll put the 15k to 20K miles a year on I was doing... but it will be more than the 5K I've done the last few summers.

We need to do some Michigan rides for sure!

If you guys need anything for the alignment gig, let me know... I can bring over jacks, tools, etc...

I have my RT all torn apart right now prepping it for Spyderfest....

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Hi all,
    I really want to come and get some work done but not sure since I am having hip replacement surgery with complications scheduled may 16th. Right now I can only ride short distances.
    Any chance of doing another session in Detroit area?

Spyder Garage

Default 6 weeks

Andy, you'll be ready! Heal up!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I would like to come just for a barbecue/cookout and meet up with the Michigan folks. I could bring some of the famous Frankenmuth brats and Some Pinconning cheese.

ToM
    Simplify
    Life is good
    Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 04-02-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds good!

This plan is coming together!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    I wish they could come sooner but June will work. My tires will have to be replaced before then but I guess the alignment can wait a month or two.
    I'll wait here for more info.

Located in South Bend Indiana but have a lake house in Sturgis Michigan which is only a hour from Kalamazoo.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Kevin, Thanks for the interest, Alignments are $130.00, additional information on Ann & Joe:

We do all kinds of mods and farkles. We are dealers for TRIC LED, Spyderpops, Baja Ron, pitbull, lamonster, and just about every sponsor on Spyderlovers. That said, larger things have to be ordered and shipped to the customer, as we travel by bikes. The only tough one to do on the road is the Sway bar. We need big jacks and bigger jack stands than we can carry. If our host or client has those, we have the rest of the tools. The Spyder needs to be 24 inches up at the frame. If that is done, we do a swaybar in 1.5 to 2 hours, and my labor rate for this work is $65 an hour. The easiest way to get a quote on installation is call me or Ann. There are some jobs that if done together, allow a savings: if I have the bike apart for a high mount brake light, it is easy enough to add a flag light, or police brake light, or saddlebag lights.

Joe Cell: 616-581-1304

Ann Cell: 616-340-9895

So Kevin, let me know what day you would like to be here and @ what time so I might get you scheduled.

Al in Kazoo

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    I would like to come just for a barbecue/cookout and meet up with the Michigan folks. I could bring some of the famous Frankenmuth brats and Some Pinconning cheese.

ToM
    Simplify
    Life is good

Tom, that sounds Great, what day would you be here?? I love Pinconning cheeze and Brats of any nationality. I have a grill and could find liquid refreshments and chips. Let me know which day works for you.
    Al in Kazoo

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got it on my calendar. Not sure I will need an alignment since I had one 2 years ago but I will definitely try to get there to visit with Ann, Joe and everyone else.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Tom, that sounds Great, what day would you be here?? I love Pinconning cheeze and Brats of any nationality. I have a grill and could find liquid refreshments and chips. Let me know which day works for you.
    Al in Kazoo
    Whatever day you want is fine with me right now I am open.

ToM
    Simplify
    Life is good

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    Whatever day you want is fine with me right now I am open.

ToM
    Simplify
    Life is good
    Tom,

Let me check with Joe, he was talking about a road trip for bacon burgers. I will get back with you.

Al

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    I got it on my calendar. Not sure I will need an alignment since I had one 2 years ago but I will definitely try to get there to visit with Ann, Joe and everyone else.

Would you want me to schedule you for a specific day and time??

Al

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Squared away in Michigan

This is to confirm who we have coming and when; so far there are:

Sunday June 26:
    Jeff Maurer 1000

Mon June 27:
    Frank Gedert
    419-213-0768 @ 1100
    Pemberville OH
    Kenneth Jones @ 1300
    Laport, In

Now it seems to me that there were others that were coming; however I'm a scattered record keeper to say the least. If I have inadvertently left you off the list please chime in with your name and contact information.

The meeting will be @ my place:

3035 South 26th St.
    Kalamazoo, Mi 49048

You may contact me directly @ 269-601-4016 anytime after 1600 during the week, anytime before 2200 on weekends.

Thanks and look forward to seeing and meeting you all in the near future.

Al in Kazoo

2018 F3-T

2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Please Schedule Me!

Al in Kalamazoo
    Please schedule me for Tuesday, around noon-ish.
    ~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779