Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hottrodd7 View Post
    I'm headed for the GAP in July with some buddies on my 'busa. I'll be staying in Robbinsville.
    Where exactly is this Warwoman road? Sounds interesting
    Here is a loop that is sure to please. Just be sure you wind up in Clayton, GA for lunch or dinner at Oinkers!

441 south to Dillard, Ga. North of Dillard, turn left on 246 at the Holiday Inn. When it crosses into NC, it becomes 106. Take it all the
    way to Highlands, NC and go south on 28. At Pine Mountain, Turn right onto Warwoman. All great roads - - - 246/106 is not well
    known but guaranteed to give you a rush.

Warwoman starts off like a lion but becomes a pussy cat not too long after you get on it from the east side. However, it will take
    you into Clayton, GA and a short ride on 441 south takes you to OINKERS BarBQ! Best I’ve eaten. Don’t forget to try their
    Brunswick Stew and Cobbler.
    Last edited by hevnbound; 06-12-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

That looks like a lot of fun!! Can't wait to get my black panels on!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That was one of my favorite bike runs. I'll do that one Saturday. Weekends are a good time to avoid the Gap anyway. Did ya get my PM?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Did ya get my PM?
    Just PM'd you.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

UPDATE...
    1000 miles of twisty roads, lots of stares and questions and me with a permanent smile...LOL
    The Spyder is much more than I thought it would be. Tons of fun in the curves, with moments of pure terror, and the most comfortable ride I own. Been shopping while up here so the mods resume once i get home Friday night. Fog lights ( a necessity), sport/touring windshield ( too many large bugs up here), Tank bag wired up for power for the GPS and Ipod ( tired of singing to myself and getting lost), and around 80 green led's just for the heck of it. Almost forgot the Gloryder green wheel lights that are sitting back in Fl.
    Got up here with just over 600 miles on her and so far, with one day to go, I am up to 1624. Gonna try for 400 more tomorrow if the weather holds out.