Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    Looks great Mike,P - The style of bags you chose really matches well to your black & white F3. Well done

As you know, my similar setup came in at $1,075 (not that different from yours) - big drivers in price is, of course, the luggage (many choices and sources available).

The quick release GIVI luggage makes it easy to bring everything inside room on trips, as well as having the option of quickly being able to ride without luggage.

I like the look of the Wingrack mounting brackets on the F3 without luggage but am looking forward to seeing your final mounting method - might change mine up.
    My final mounting is not that different than yours but once it comes back from the powder coaters it will go on n off as one piece to save time... I have to take all the separate pieces in to the shop and radius all the corners and make the mounting brackets more aesthetic and try to get the shocks installed this week... Been workin a **** ton of hours but it's a good problem to have!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mike,P View Post
    The luggage is from Givi and you can mount them to anything
    Any pics of just the brackets? Mounted or not plz. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Any pics of just the brackets? Mounted or not plz. Thx

PM Message SpyderJim,,, my brackets are not unlike his set up... My apologies but I'm crazy busy..

Spyder Garage

The long horizontal bracket is 20 in long / the stabilizer bracket in the first pic is 9 in and runs from the first hand hold bolt to the lowest wing rack support.. The vertical bracket is 2 1/2 in by 4 in.. There is a half in spacer between the vertical bracket and the rear handhold bolt n the horizontal bracket.. I have yet to radius all the brackets and log bolt lengths before I send them to the powder coaters... This really isn't hard,, you just have to have some patience and guidance from SpyderJim n Guzzi n Beright.. They were the first ones to tackle this and I'm very grateful 😎
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post

I just can not see taking that much "stuff" on a trip ever. You might want to beef up the rear springs if you fill all that space up. Or One: show you how to pack. Or two: explain to you what you really need for a trip.

Since most motels now have a washer and dryer, three days worth of clothes should be sufficient. Drip dry under garments can be rinsed in the sink and ready to wear in the morning.

They do look good but maybe a little large for the F3 unless your going to be running "moonshine" across state lines.
    Just funen ya!

Jack
    When travelling two up on our Wing you realize really quickly that it's costly to have to post stuff home as every crevice is spoken for !
    Extra storage is useful for the extra bottle of wine, warm clothing or wet gear especially. Unlike my buddy where a six pack and a pair of speedos flip flops and a towel are all he needs and a Visa card.

2012 RT , Yes Lava Bronze