Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default He's right

Quote Originally Posted by MMMII View Post
    Alright, I'll step up and help you out...

Most F3 owners can't handle the wind while ryding so they go out and get some monstrous windshield or windshield extension that IMO*** kills the looks of the F3.

If you are one of "those" types that has to have a windshield then you should save your $$$. This way, there will be one less ugly F3 rolling around.

<I'm only joking ppl don't trip. If you want to ryde an ugly F3 I don't care.>
    Had to put the ugly Madstad on the ugly F3. But the two uglies canceled each other out! Now, it's so ugly, it looks fantastic!

Spyder Garage

Default Honest effort

Dodging pot-holes & road kill seems to be a broblem for some.. They miss with front two then BAM get kicked by the rear! Closest thing Ive ever read here. . Be a dealer then you wont feel the $20k bite SO hard might even score demo bike...
    if we can ride,U CAN just ahonest thought
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBwell View Post
    I got my first motorcycle in 1970 and have logged nearly a million miles on dirt, street and racetracks. I spent much of my life working at and eventually owning a dealership. I've won three national roadracing championships, toured most of the country and depended on motorcycles for my primary transportation for much of my life.

Ten years ago I busted my foot off on a freak martial arts accident have have not been able to ride much sense. The F3 solves all my problems and is a great option for me. My problem is I don't want to give up on riding motorcycles and I'm afraid once I get one I'll never go back. I have read through the 31 pages on the F3 hoping there would be enough whining and complaining to talk me out of it but NOOOOO. All y'all want to talk about is how awesome it is and how much you love it.

Can I please get some bad news so I can save twenty grand and keep my dream of riding a motorcycle again one day alive???
    Tommy,
    The only bad news is that you will have to learn to lean in the opposite direction.

Best of luck to you.

Bob S.

Spyder Garage

Default No help from me

I do not have your miles, but I do have about 65 years, 600K+ on paved roads, some more on dirt to includes endures and motorcross (don't know how many), and I am not going back to two. I have had 2 RTL's and now my F3. There are no plans to go from the F3!

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ...........and for a topic of conversation my friend Seth was the first World Speed record holder ( @ Bonneville salt flats ) with a Spyder GS........annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd He is also Physically Challenged........Although He and I would both challenge that TERM for Him.........His user name here is SethO......................Mike .....
    Seth did run at Bonneville, but DocDoru with his turbo charged Spyder was the one that set the record at 126+mph, if I remember correctly. There should be quite a few posts about it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Dodging pot-holes & road kill seems to be a broblem for some.. They miss with front two then BAM get kicked by the rear!
    I had not even thought of that. That'll take some getting used to.

Spyder Garage

Default F3 attraction

I agree with the Spyder's level of fun & enjoyment. I've had 2 Harley's including a 2014 Street Glide Special. I purchased a F3's & sold both Harley's & don't miss them one bit. I did keep my Turbo Hayabusa for those days that I need "Spiritual Reinforcement". I think it's a testimony to the level of design that keeps us happy considering the amount of complaints with certain problems & dealer service.
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Sad news..!!

Whatever anyone posts here as a problem has a solution... your doomed, with all your experience you are going to hadrd time to find things drastically wrong....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Dodging pot-holes & road kill seems to be a broblem for some.. They miss with front two then BAM get kicked by the rear! Closest thing Ive ever read here. . Be a dealer then you wont feel the $20k bite SO hard might even score demo bike...
    if we can ride,U CAN just ahonest thought
    I had not even thought of that. That'll take some getting used to.
    It took me a few weeks to remember that back tire was there too...on the other hand the chances of you laying the bike over because of a road groove or debris is greatly reduced!

Spyder Garage

Default Additional power source

Sorry, my error.
    Last edited by MidTNDawg; 08-19-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Was intended as new thread

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The bad news is that the F3 doesn't come in all black....wait...oops....yes it does.

Spyder Garage

I'm a fan of the red/orange frame. I'm going for white.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm a fan of the red/orange frame. I'm going for white.
    So you've drank the kool-aid, and going for it?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Get the F3S, Tommy. You'll love it!