Spyder Garage

Default 23012 RT SE5 Limited Pearl White 13,494 miles

Traded in on a Harley Davidson Freewheeler.

Updated asking price: $16,000. Second price drop on this RT Limited.

Posting this for a friend. I bought this Spyder new and sold it to Jack when we bought the 2014 RT Limited.

Farkles include: Utopia rider backrest mounted on CanAm's Comfort seat, Seal floorboards, BajaRon sway bar, trailer hitch with in-line 4 plug trailer wiring (I had sold the trailer before I sold the Spyder to Jack), Smoothspyder drive belt tensioner, Stebel air horn, and Spyderpops Bumbskid. Original front tires still looks to have many miles left on them. Rear tire (2nd Kenda currently mounted) will need replacing soon. Original battery still starting easily. Always garaged and kept on Battery Tender.

Located in Pataskala, OH (just east of Columbus in southeast Licking County).

Phone calls only: 740-919-4867, Jack Masters.

Inquiries/replies to this posting will come to me (Paul Weimer), not to Jack.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pjweimer; 10-02-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pjweimer View Post
    Posting this for a friend. I bought this Spyder new and sold it to Jack when we bought the 2014 RT Limited.

Farkles include: Utopia rider backrest mounted on CanAm's Comfort seat, Seal floorboards, BajaRon sway bar, trailer hitch with in-line 4 plug trailer wiring (I had sold the trailer before I sold the Spyder to Jack), Smoothspyder drive belt tensioner, Stebel air horn, and Spyderpops Bumbskid. Original front tires still looks to have many miles left on them. Rear tire (2nd Kenda currently mounted) will need replacing soon. Original battery still starting easily. Always garaged and kept on Battery Tender.

Located in Pataskala, OH (just east of Columbus in southeast Licking County).

Phone calls only: 740-919-4867, Jack Masters.

Inquiries/replies to this posting will come to me (Paul Weimer), not to Jack.

What's the asking price?

Spyder Garage

$19,500
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights

Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT Limited price update

Jack asked me to reduce the price to $17,000. He has not received one inquiry.

Spyder Garage

Default Second price drop!

Jack is eager to move this RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

Could it be that the '23012' in the thread title is confusing them enough not to ask

I'da thunk someone a little nearer would've at least expressed some interest? Or is everyone hanging out for the 2016 F3T's??
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-21-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Traded in

My friend decided to buy a Harley Davidson Freewheeler so he traded the CanAm in on it.

I transported the Spyder for him to the dealer this morning. Hope he enjoys this ride, he just never accommodated to the Spyder. Freewheeler to be delivered to him on Tuesday.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Peter Aawen;1039909]Could it be that the '23012' in the thread title is confusing them enough not to ask

It's from the future...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 10-03-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black