Spyder Garage

Default My F3 accused of being a slingshot

On a recent ride through the gorge leading up to Highlands NC I was twisting hard enjoying Gs. My wife was attempting to stay up with me on her R/T, suddenly she dropped back and gave me hell over the sena, she was pelted by rocks slung by my rear tire. I reminded her that it's her decision to ride in the rear and her right hand was turning the throttle. She backed off and after I bought the ice cream at Kilwins all way ok. Having my memory jogged, I read somewhere the R/T was a stone thrower. Something to keep in mind when a bunch of spyders ride together or two wheelers are in the rear.

Spyder Garage

I came here expecting something entirely different.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So did I...
    That's just common sense: NEVER ride in the "Ring of Fire"...
    Stay back to where all of the crap has quit flying about!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

To discuss what we thought the topic was- I was speaking with a Slingshot owner and he said that someone asked him if his Slingshot was the new F3 Spyder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tony
    2014 RT

Mods: Adjustable side wind deflectors; Adjustable vented windshield; Rear and front trunk lights; Replaced the foot pegs with Web Boards; Gerbing heater controls; Garmin Zumo 390LM GPS; Fog lights; Front headlamp accent lights; Replaced the standard fender light bulbs with LEDs; BumpSkid; Frunk insert and stripes from WrapMySPyder; BajaRon Swaybar; Laser alignment.

Spyder Garage

Default Mentally old school

Quote Originally Posted by Tony8472 View Post
    To discuss what we thought the topic was- I was speaking with a Slingshot owner and he said that someone asked him if his Slingshot was the new F3 Spyder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I posted the tread I can honestly say I didn't engage the slingshot vehicle with my story. But is funny how the mind works on a scooter web site. Haven't seen many and none up close, looks like a bat mobile. Enjoying my F3 ordered a windshield today and an oil change kit. Gearing up for a 2000 mile ride first of Sept.