Lamont Bryden

Last year at this time we were getting Lamonster Garage somewhat ready for SpyderFest U.S. . We had just bought the building and it needed a ton of work. We made plans, changed plans and changed plans again. I don't think we ever really nailed down exactly what we were wanting to do but we have kept moving forward from day one. Pitbull Powersports has put together a great team that has made a great name for themselves in a very short time. They have one of the best service techs I've ever seen and everyone there works hard to be the best they can be. Rickylen Damouth and Vanessa Steffen Damouth are two of the hardest working folks I've ever met and still manage to have time to raise a family to be proud of. I'm proud to be a small part of this venture as we share the same building and work together to help benefit each other. Two separate companies working as one.

This year Spyderfest is more organized than ever and those who make the journey won't be disappointed. The Mogang has worked hard once again to make sure you have the time of your life hanging out with like minded folks that came together because of this crazy three wheeled machine. It is a unique group of folks that are very giving of their time and money when need be. For sure when you get here you'll feel the love and fellowship of fellow riders.

We also have a great group of vendors again this year to take care of all your Spyder needs at the Fair Grounds. This year Lamonster Garage will have a small tent to introduce a new cleaning/detailing product that I'm sure you're going to love. We'll also be representing Lidlocks there at the show and will have a good stock of their product at the tent and will be doing free installs at Lamonster Garage. I'm setup to install highway brackets and do laser alignment at the Garage to for those of you that have called about that. We want you to use the vendors as your first choice but I'll be glad to take on any over flow as needed.

If you pull into the yard at 1358 N. Stewart Ave. in Springfield (directly behind Pitbull) I'll be in the far bay at the end of the building, the front of the building is where Pitbull will be doing service. You'll need to check in at the store for any service work with them but just come on back to see me if you like. I won't be there 100% of the time as I'll be running around saying hi to you all.

It's going to be a great time for all and I can't wait to see you. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it. See you soon.

Oh and I'm in the process of setting up the new office for LG