Before I load my 2010 RT/S on a trailer for a long ride to the shop, maybe someone out there will have an idea how to fix my problem. I rode my Spyder home and parked it...no problem. The next day when I started it I got the dreaded handlebar error icon. I checked the codes and got both P0551 and P0552. I checked the grounds on the chassis (right side) and at the battery...both tight. I checked all the fuses...none blown and all were reseated (under seat and in frunk). I pushed in all the relays...all appeared tight. I read were swapping R7 and R8 relays might show a bad relay so I swapped R7 (main relay 1) and R8 (headlight hi/low beam) and started bike...still got the error only now I noticed the hi beams were on and I could not lower them (I do not know if this problem already existed before today since I mainly ride in daylight). The relay clicks but nothing happens. I ordered new relays and replaced both R7 and R8 and all the problems still exist. DPS error and hi/low beams do not switch - hi is always on. As far as I can tell everything else works. Any more suggestions????