Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Various RS Parts for sale (Lower prices)

I have a friend that recently sold his Spyder after his wife's Spyder was totaled in an accident, he has some parts that he is looking to get rid of, I have agreed to help him get these parts to good Spyder homes…

All parts are off a 2010 RS.

• Y body panels one in Yellow and one in White (both factory colors in near new condition) $125 each
    • One set Side access panels left and right in white $200 for the set Lower price
    • Two sets Factory grips with (cramp-buster palm rests included) make an offer
    • "Frunk" cover body panel in Yellow (near new condition) $100 Lower price
    • "Frunk" cover body panel in White (near new condition) $100 Lower price
    • Ultimate Seat with Rider and passenger Backrests (with custom black and yellow upholstery) $500
    • Gauge cluster module (some surface scratching on the clear front) SOLD
    • Shop manual as well as the supplement. both books for $25 shipped SOLD
    • Can-Am Rolling luggage (fits in the frunk) only used once $100 Lower price
    • Right side R35 removable saddlebag (w/Yellow color match panel) and rack rack. This is the right side only $250

I will also add actual shipping costs....

Here is the seat

003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

If you are interested in something contact me via PM and we can talk about coming up with a price we can both agree on...

-George
    Last edited by Pincushion; 08-25-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: added prices and pictures.
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)