Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Ok spyderlove I’m in need of some help I’m at a lost I’ve tried several things out with no positive out come

So here we go I’m riding my spyder out of nowhere it shuts off dead I managed to push it to a hill and jump start it well it started and I managed to get half way home before it shut off once again I thought it has to be the battery so I took out the old multimeter the battery was between 12&13 volts for kicks I put the battery on my battery tinder for about 2 hours the bike power on with all lights and started fine next day went to start the bike dead once again so I to the battery to have it tested at my local auto shop battery tested fine I couldn’t believe it so I took it to my local can am dealer battery tested fine there too got back home install the battery back in the spyder turned the switch to the on the bike light up for less than a minute while I was trying to pull up codes spyder cuts off once again I have a spare battery installed that one with the same outcome bike powers on then cuts off no dash lights but you hear the click from the key from the off to on position

I replace all fuse’s also
    Last edited by bigsims330; 07-10-2014 at 11:53 PM.