Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Suggestions For BRP Concerning Future Models

At this point I am guessing that BRP has 2015 sewed up for modifications, additions, subtractions, etc.

The point of this thread is to see what others may like to see for the future.

I will leave my suggestions to the RT--because that is currently my "ryde of choice."

Here are my suggestions for future RT models.

: Give us a "real" seat on the upline versions. RT-S and RTL. The comfort seat is better than the OEM seat--but there still must be something better. A lot of us spend an additional $1K or so to find a good aftermarket seat. Why not make something like this a part of the "top of the line" touring model.

: Give us back the electronic "frunk" release. I spent my money, I want the push button convenience.

: Light up those front fender reflectors, put a light bar on the rear trunk, and add some saddle bag lights. You can't have to many lights and they look so much better if they are built in.

: I like to see new color options every year. BRP is doing a good job. Cognac is a real winner this year. Candy Apple Red anyone? 50's Turquoise and White?

Last edited by ARtraveler; 06-12-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red