Ok back in September I paid some company "won't say the name yet" to custom my foot pegs. I figure it'll take a little time, but here the situtation. Three to four weeks ago to find the status of the order it took several emails and phone call before he finally answered me, when he did said it going to be ship this Friday as promise. Gotten excited start checking the mail no sign of the package week later call back, stated it didn't get ship but should be out this week "now this is a week ago after several phone calls and emails". No package again, now I wanted this install before bike week after all this order was made and paid back in September. Should I be more understanding and not upset to be more patient and wait it out. Or Should I start SCREAMING for results.

My patient is very thin especially after two promises. I've called four to five times this week and emailed three to four time after the calls. I am at the point there is nothing I can do it's already paid and he has several sample part to cast the part with it. Plus he has my stock rims was going to see if it's possible to make custom rims. I am starting to get deep into my pocket with the extra parts, shipping, and not to forget the money for his service that hasn't been recieved . What would you guys do?

Thanks for letting me steam...

One thing I thought about have eveybody call his toll free number to yell at him for me since he won't answer "screening his calls" or everyone fill his email box up . I know two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't want to bad mouth anyone but one thing that aggravates me is don't call back or reply emails. It would been one thing if I didn't spend any money or parts and if he doesn't want the business but he been paid and has my parts "Spares" the least he can do let me know the status right?

LC