Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Thanks for the tip and after your glowing endorsement and a little more on-line research, we have a bottle on the way & should be here on Thursday. Are you using this on the 13s stock OEM shield that has the 2 smallish holes cut out at the bottom matching the mount & have you noticed any ill effects? The reason I ask is cause we have the 2010 Barn-door OEM Shield that's 26.5" tall & then we also have the Cal-Sci Tinted Shorty & Cal-Sci Medium, both of which have a center hole cut-out. Their plastic is softer than our OEM shield, so I'm a little concerned if this chemical would have any adverse effects. But by reading thru their site info, it doesn't really seem to state that it would be an issue
    Yes I have the 2 hole 2013. Zero issues. You will be amazed how well this stuff works. I suggest at least 2 coats to start with and just do the whole bike( including rims it makes brake dust just that,dust, wipe an go). The down side is it will become very slippery . Toss a towel on the frunk when you are done and watch it slide off You will barely see a haze when you apply unlike other products before wiping it off. Do not use too much just a good even coat.As you read it is made for acrylics to glass and everything in between. It is far better than any wax I ever used
    Last edited by Magdave; 11-13-2013 at 10:25 AM.