Days Inn Petoskey has room held till Oct 1. Here is the previous post:

Friday is a get together dinner for all interested, Saturday is the ride to Legs Inn (about 35 miles from motel) through the Tunnel of Trees. We'll leave the motel around 11. After that folks can decide where to go next. Some may want to go to the Bridge others elsewhere. Sunday is open to return or maybe a ride south (we summer in Lewiston and can lead an enjoyable ride to there.)This is very informal and casual get together. I've contacted the Days Inn and they are holding 10 rooms, 2 queen rooms for $88 and 8 king for $91. There number is 231-348-3900. the rooms will be held till October 1. Call them direct to make your reservation. Mention the Spyder Group.

I'll check with the motel on Oct 1 an post who is coming. If you plan on riding but not staying at motel let me know. Thanks! Ron

Saturday and Sunday is Charlevoix's Fall Festival with more than 100 exhibitors in downtown Charlevoix. I'll guide a scenic ride to Charlevoix from Legs Inn after lunch. The festival is awesome, we've attended several years and is not to be missed!