Threaded View

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Question Since this is kind of last minute, is their anyone wanting to split/share hotel room

This has been taken care of and Teddy & I will be staying at the Buzzard Rock Resortwith our gracious hosts Kathy & Lenny from Indiana

As most of you know, Teddy & I had to deal with a family emergency here at home & we missed the NewYork SpyderQuest Event but now that our buddy seems to be doing better, we should be able to sneak away for the weekend festivities for this Group Meet n Greet n Ryde

Curious if anyone might have a double room that only needs a single and wouldn't mind sharing it with myself and of course ...... Teddy and even tho he's well groomed & his coat is trimmed rather short, it probably wouldn't be a good idea if the person was allergic to dogs just to be on the safe side, ya know and we can probably provide Jeff as a reference as for being roomies, I think we're pretty good. Tho you also shouldn't be adverse to waking up with Teddy snuggling next to you cause its happened before, right Jeff?

We'll gladly split the cost of the room, if anyone is interested Seeing as its getting down in the 40s overnight, I'm thinking it best that we don't do the camping thing, since I haven't let Teddy's coat grow out yet for the colder weather thats fast approaching

In case your new to the forum or don't know who we are, I'm Dave, a 42yo white male, don't smoke & rarely drink & Teddy is a 11.4 pound Pomeranian whos been certified (& has tags) as an Emotional Support & Therapy Dog & we usually visit Senior Homes and cause all kinds of fights with the residents who just can't seem to get enough of "The Tedster" AKA: The Boss He's pretty well mannered & behaved & isn't a biter nor a barker, tho when it comes to food if you sit it down, he considers it his .... no matter what it is ...

If your interested or know someone who might be, please feel free to send me a PM & I'll respond as soon as I can. Appreciate it & we're really looking forward to finally getting to meet so many of you in person, and to see many of our friends that we haven't seen for some time now
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 09-26-2013 at 05:56 AM.