Greetings All, ViperWolf here writing from Nashville TN. I am a long time reader of spyderlovers.com, a junior member and I infrequently post on the site. I have been admiring Spyders from afar for about 4 years now, all while saving a little here and there to eventually purchase one. I have been on Can-Am factory demo rides 3 times, and initially was leaning toward the RS, but after a 30 minute test ride found myself too uncomfortable when getting off the RS. I don't think I'm quite ready in life for the RT. Last year I anxiously waited to see if the alleged ST would surface, which of course we all know did. I have test rode it as well, and found it perfect. I have been close to purchasing a ST-S in magnesium twice now, with the 1st deal falling through when Can-Am showed up the morning I was making a down payment, only to repossess all of the dealerships BRP products right off the showroom floor related to the dealerships financial situation (was going out of business.) The second deal disintegrated on closing when previously unmentioned fees amounting to several thousands of dollars suddenly appeared on the bill of sale. I ended up reluctantly walking away from that deal as well. I remain Spyderless, but hopeful. I am posting to inquire about the multiple problems people have been encountering with the ST model, specifically heat issues, melting parts and poor dealer support and poor responsiveness from BRP. With the blow out prices, factory rebates and BEST coverage it seems the perfect time to move forward. However doubt exists in my mind when I see so many here on SL experiencing problems. I'm wondering about moving on a 2013 while the prices are low, or should I wait to see if the 2014 models show resolution to so many issues. I realize the ST is in it's first year of production, and the bugs are still being worked out. Limp mode? legs and feet burning? melting parts? spyders on fire? home made heat shields? Heat wrap? the list goes on and on. Should I be hesitant that so many are improvising modifications on a $20K+ brand new vehicle just to make it run? Or, do these postings on SL magnify a relatively small issue affecting few into seemingly larger one? Has anyone had a problem free year on an ST? Experienced positive support from CanAm/BRP? I look forward to hearing peoples meaningful responses. Thanks in advance, ViperWolf