Okay folks- MY TURN!

Tonight my wife and I were riding 2-up---- We were going about 50 MPH into a curve, I roll off the throttle some and ride the curve, then coming out of the curve, accelerate and BOOM---my DPS CHECK ENGINE light starts to flash- and I am in LIMP MODE---was able to continue a few miles and shifted just fine and got up to about 50 mph---to where I could turn off.

I turned off, and then put the bike into NEUTRAL and set the Parking brake. SHUT it off, removed the key.

Put the key back in, started it up- DPS CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is OFF and we rode home just fine.

When we got home I tried to pull codes off the bike- and got nothing but a blank screen so no codes were caught.

The bike has 1130 miles on it and was bought back in December 2012.

I have been very very alert about having my foot anywhere near the brake pedal while riding. I have thought about the fact there as another motorcycle behind me in the curve and maybe my foot did hit the brake pedal but sure do NOT recollect that fact.

The bike is so new, I cannot even begin to think about any throttle body position issues or anything else either?

Checked my oil level when I got home it is still clean and nice since it's 600 miles service.

Any ideas from any of you "Senior" ryders?

When this happens, like many others have said, it sure breaks down one's confidence about the Spyder and it's reliability but the fact that after shut down, restart and all it ran fine and all lights and warnings were gone and no codes---maybe it really wasn't anything to worry about. (Fingers crossed and prayers lifted)

Thanks for any thoughts- comments and ideas---Maybe I am a dunce and didn't know it but like I say---I always make sure my foot stays on that foot peg unless I know I am coming to a stop.

Have a good evening and week ahead.