Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Tricled and Reggy Tan

At Spyderfest I scheduled the install of lights by Tricled on Sat. afternoon. I waited out two days of rain at the motel and got a phone message on Sat. morning that they had run out of the lights. Needless to say I was really ticked off by this and told him so in both a phone message and email rants. Luckily they had not asked me pay prior to installation. Later that evening I received an email apology from Reggy and to ease my pain offered to send me the fender lights and rear running/brake lights at no charge which I accepted and I would have to have them installed myself. What a stand- guy! I've never had this happen in all the years I've been motorcycling! I received the lights a couple of weeks ago and finally got the fender lights on yesterday. I probably won't tackle the more difficult rear lights until after the Owners Event. I that I've calmed down I feel I owe Reggy an apology for my rants (and the $$$$ for the lights). Hopefully he'll be be at Lamont's BBQ and can at the very least shake his hand.

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pwilbarger; 05-30-2013 at 07:35 AM.
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac