I usually read the posts on a daily basis and maybe I am missing something. Is there a prohibition against including the actual name of a dealership whether it is about something positive or negative? The exception would be those posts about Cowtown and Pitbull. Some of us are not fortunate enough to live close enough to have these folks serve our needs. I just read a great write up about the experience an owner had after traveling some distance to a different dealer after a poor experience at a local dealer. What I don't understand is the name of either was not mentioned. I wish there was a location where owners could post their reviews of the dealerships for all to read and digest. Sort of an "Angie's List" for Spyder owners. If this information does already exist, I apologize in advance and kindly ask that someone point me in that direction. I am on my second dealer and am sick and tired of it taking a week to get a simple part and technicians telling me that a problem is "just the nature of the beast" when I know better. When you drive another Spyder and the problem does to exist, that is what we call a clue that there is in fact a problem with my machine. It just burns me to pay $30,000 for a machine that the manufacturer and their representatives (that would be the dealerships) don't really seem to care about after the sale. While on the topic of the manufacturer, do all parts come from HQ in Canada? Or are there stocking warehouses strategically placed around the country to speed the delivery of parts? I waited a week for a $49.00 part, the dealer installed it and....wait for it....it was defective. Guess what....wait another week! And the dealer is unable to look into a vibration problem until he gets the first problem fixed. I would think that BRP would overnight a part if there was an issue with the first one they sent and it has a customer dead in the water. These are wonderful machines and I normally praise them to those that ask, but that it getting harder to do. I guess the question that is slowly creeping into my mind is "does BRP really care?" They got the money on the sale of the machine, but I mostly read about the problems after the sale. The dealers are the face of BRP and one would think that they would monitor their performance and clamp down on those that do not meet standards. Has anyone ever received a customer satisfaction survey from BRP after a service visit?
I appreciate everyone's patience while I blow off some steam and hopefully learn something.

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk....