I was a sport bike rider when I was 20-24. Quit riding when I went overseas for the military and met my wife. For the past 13 years I was always looking at getting another bike. For 12.5 years she would stomp around and tell me "Nothing with 2 wheels anymore". I even went as far as to arrange a ride with a friend on the back of his HD just to get her interest sparked. Nothing worked, she would not even get on his HD. One day I was out on a business trip and saw a spyder. I knew I had to have one. One day when she was at work and I decided to go to the dealership about 45 minutes from my house. I took it for a test drive and completed all of the paper work, brought her home and parked her in the garage. When she got home I met her outside and opened the garage door. She was a little upset at first, but I just looked at her and said, "You said you did not care what I got as long as it did not have two wheels. This has three". She could not argue with me and she was amazed at the stability of this new thing in the garage. She got up on the passenger seat and lit up like a kid in a candy store. And now I cant keep her off of it. Yesterday I came home and found it warm sitting in the garage. Come to find out she took it out for a run around the neighborhood during her lunch break. Now keep in mind she does not have her endorsement here in NC or a permit. Guess she has been bitten by the spyder. We are also looking now into getting her a ST.

Just thought I would share this with y’all.

-Dan