Threaded View

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Zenagirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ST-L Black Current Arrives in Yelm, Washington

I am very happy to say that my ST-L Black Current arrived home at about 2:30 pm on February 1st. Took my first ride on Saturday, and although it was a chilly 42 degrees we took a nice little ride and she now has about 35 miles on her. 11 of those miles were her test drive miles by the dealership of which I am extremely grateful for. I was really worried about the "wandering" issues that we've been talking alot about lately, but I am very happy to say that I enjoyed my first ride very much. There were a few times when I wobbled a little bit, but I knew that this was due to my inexperience and not due to any problem with the Spyder. Thanks to all of the postings, I knew what to expect and handled it well. I need more practice but did have her up to 50 miles an hour. Needless to say, when I drove into my driveway I could happily tell everyone that I loved it! I had a fellow in a red pickup give me the !! I am SO going to enjoy my new adventures with my and I know we are going to be the best of buddies! Hope all those waiting for their new 2013 get them soon!!
    My best to everyone! And THANK YOU EVERYONE on this site for all of your encouragement, helpful insites and sharing such a wealth of knowlege and experience!
    Attached Images Attached Images