Hi there,

I'm a rookie. I've never ridden a motorcycle but I'm 100% sure that come this spring, I will be purchasing either a new 2013 Spyer RT-S or RT-Ltd. I can't wait.

I got to sit on a 2012 RT-Ltd today at Leer's Cycle Center in Waterloo and the machine fit me like a glove. I think I've got SAS (Spyder Acquisition Syndrome) and I'm hoping that it doesn't turn into FAS (Farkle Acquisition Syndrome). This dealer supplies Spyders to the MSC that's taught at the local community college in town. The people I talked to seemed really nice and I hope that they will be good to deal with because they are close (15 miles) to where I live. The next closest dealer is in Cedar Rapids which is about 50 miles away.

I've been reading and learning loads of stuff from this forum. Everyone seems very nice and is willing to share their knowledge, even to newbies like me. Us newbies really appreciate your kindness, patience and wealth of information that you provide. Even though I've read many posts concerning problems with the Spyder, I agree with many of you here, you will always hear about problems with things, you rarely hear anything when things are going well.

I probably will lurk more than post but know that I appreciate everything that goes on here.

Going into Lurk mode,

Thanks,

Tony