Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
...and I want a sneaker that's as black as OEM. I guess poor Ron just can't please everybody, no matter how hard he tries.
I'm looking into a rainbow striped bar... Maybe that will keep everyone happy!

Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
Will raw bars be available for chroming??Like in black chrome.
I am not sure which way I will go on this one. I'm not sure what the demand would be and I believe that you can simply remove the powder coating and chrome away to your hearts content.

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
Why chrome something you can't see and you can't clean? Just curious.
It has been pointed out to me that you can see a portion of the sway bar if you get just the right angle. I notice that you did correct your post Scotty and now I am correcting those posts to the contrary that I I have made as well.

It isn't easy to see but I suppose if it were Flamingo Pink (and who could possibly want that color? ) it might jump out at you more.

There are at least 2 schools of thought here. Some want to hide the fact that they've bolted up a performance advantage, and some want to flaunt the fact that the've spent some money on something that produces more than just bling.

I've already stated my feelings and reasons. I don't disagree with anyone's requests. It's just that I will have to pick a color and whatever it is, there will be those who are happy, and those who are dissappointed. And I hate to dissappoint anyone!