Quote Originally Posted by SequiMike View Post
I think people are talking about different ferries. I'll be catching the ferry in Port Townsend and getting off in Coupeville. From there I'll be going up Whidbey Island all the way to Anacortes. The rest of the gang is riding up the other side of Skagit Bay to La Conner, and then up to Anacortes. I won't be joining them until Anacortes. It would be nice to join them for breakfast, but I'll pass on that in favor of the pleasant ride up Whidbey Island.

From Silverdale you have several choices. You could catch either the Bainbridge or Kingston ferry, and then join up with the gang on the east side of Puget Sound. Or, you could cross over the Hood Canal bridge and shoot up to Port Townsend and join up with me (and possibly SpyderJoe when we get off the ferry), and ride up Whidbey Island. Looking at the fall sailing schedule, I think I'll try to make the 8:00am ferry.
Hello SequiMike I have been checking in on here to try and figure out first of all how to use this forum stuff and second to try and follow what's going on. anyway I was confused myself on what ferries there all talking about but it sounds like you will be the one on the port townsand run over to coupville. so i will keep an eye on your post here to see if your schedule stays the same for the 08:00 ferry i think that puts you over here on whidbey about 08:30 I think let me know if i'm wrong i don't know the travel times from there. I hope some other riders join you on that side and ride over with you. hope to meet you for the ride.
SpyderJoe