Thanks Guys for your kind words. I don't really blame my dealer as they have many sitting waiting for parts....I will be patient until next week and then get the part number and call around. My disappointment is with BRP....Big Saddle, No Hat as they say in so. TX. I really like BR1, but can not be left in far west Texas with a breakdown....far from a town let alone a Spyder dealer....Hell, I will be 80 in two weeks and in good health...but don't wish fooling with BR1...hey, on the Wing, hit the starter and GO!!! This is my second Wing and the other one just kept running. I traded when a 21 year old citizen ran over me at a stop light....They had to tow his truck away with a bent front wheel and axel.

I degress...I like BR1 and will see how it goes. This is by far the best web site I have been on...thl GL1800 is good, but not this good. I feel I know many of you and we have never met....ya know the feeling.

Stevemac, I won't do anything rash...I will make slow moves on selling BR1, however I have had one of our posters said he would be interested if I wished to sell....

More later....