I did it on Tuesday at Ridenow Powersports in Ocala. But I was asked not to say anything for two days so I wouldn't influence anyones input. Till they finished the test in Kissimmee. I had put my RT in for repair for light lens and hard starting. Renaud from BRP came to Ocala for me being my RT was in the shop and I couldn't make it to Central FL Powersports in Kissimmee. To make a long story short, they plugged into My RT and uploaded the new software on it. Then I went out and rode tested it. All I can say is I thought I was on a RS. The main thing that I noticed around 3000 RPM in fifth gear they told me to give it thottle, I did and the best way I can explain it is, it feels like when you hit passing gear in your car. Just hang on. what a thrill. I was wanting them to leave the software in, they just laugh and unpluged it. DARN! I beleive once they finish testing it, That is I'm guessing it will be standard in the 2013. Anyone else that did this test Chime in here and let me know what you think.