I'm going with my wife and kids...

"OK, since everyone had a good time at the Lakeland Cracker Barrel Breakfast ride, I"d like to keep the ball rolling.

December 11th, Cracker Barrel just off I-75 and SR 54 in Wesley Chapel.

5636 Oakley Boulevard
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544-5304

crackerbarrel.com

We'll have breakfast, meet up and hang out, then head through the backroads up to Sleepy Hollow in Floral City. There's a lot of winding back roads that lead up to Sleep Hollow. There's a live band, a bar, and a $5 steak dinner plate there.

10300-10400 E Gobbler Dr
Floral City, Florida 34436

wallowatthehollow.com

I"d like to have everyone present to be seated for breakfast by 9:30, so I"d like to set arrival times between 8:30-9 AM. With breakfast and chit chat, I think we could have kickstands up by 11 AM. Steak dinner plates start at 1 PM at Sleepy Hollow, so there's plenty of time to enjoy the ride.

Also, in case of inclimate weather, I"d like to have December 18th as a back up date.

After lunch, if anyone's wonder where we're going to end up for your ride home, Sleepy Hollow is just on Gobbler Road, just east from US41, between SR48 (Floral City) and SR44 (Inverness). Address is posted above.

Looking forward to getting together with fellow riders (And their fellow riders, if you want to bring a friend or two). Let me know if you can make it and we'll get a roll call going."
Posted by a fellow 9er at the M109riders.com
Let me know who wants to come...