I'm happy to say I am home and the graphics from Pete at PowerSportsWraps came out killer. I had a better idea of what I wanted this time and we did change things up a bit but the end result couldn't be better. I was there for three long days and the last day and a half I was in a little bit of a funk because I got some bad news while I was there and it pretty much took me till today to completely snap out of it. I will tell you that a good ride is the best thing for me when I get in a funk or a bad mood. There's nothing more therapeutic for me than getting in the wind.

I left Pete's place in Erie PA about 7:30pm I guess and drove till I couldn't take it anymore and pulled into a rest stop to try and get some z's but it was cold and my truck is not that great to sleep in. I woke about 3:30 am and freshened up a bit on got back on the road. By 7:30 I was on the nod again so I pulled over to try and get some sleep before I got myself killed. About 15 minutes into my sleep I got a phone call to see how I was doing. I was doing fine till I got the call but then I couldn't get back to sleep so I headed home once again. I started feeling a little better and made it all the way home by 10:30 Saturday morning. I unloaded the Rt and put everything away and got cleaned up and decided to make a run to my dealer at East TN ATV and pick up some chrome and show them the graphics. They had what I needed in stock so I grabbed it and they came out and looked at the RT and they loved it, as a matter of fact they liked it better than the black one and I'm starting to feel the same way. Everything really pops on the white background and it look better when it dirty and that a big plus for me.

The ride there was about 50 miles and I was starting to feel pretty good so I decide to go ahead and make a run to the Snake on 421 and grab a sticker for the new RT.

First off I don't want to forget to tell you how much I love these new Elka stage 5 shocks. The snake is a great road to really test your skills as a rider and to test out things like the suspension on the twisties. I can say without a doubt that these out handle any shock I've tried to date. I was able to get through the turns much faster than I had before with much more control. I was flipping out how much it changed an already great ride.

When I got to the store the first guy to come up to me was a kneedragger and he loved what I did to the RT. He rides there all the time and he said he's seen a lot of Spyders up there but never one that was as cool as this one. That picked up my spirits quite a bit knowing that it wasn't just me and people I knew who like it. Shortly after that a couple of old Harley guys came up and was giving me the drill and they loved it too. While we were talking this gal rolls up on a Sporty and asked if one of us would take some pics of her going down the road as she was a writer for IronWorks magazine and she was testing a new Mustang seat for them and wanted a couple of action shots. I told her I would be glad to shoot some for her and when she got back she was happy with the pics and said I got some really good shots. She looked a little surprised so I told her I take a lot of pics and videos for the blogs I write. That opened up the conversation about the Spyder and the Spyder 5 group. I guess she's been looking at Spyders herself. Anyway I asked if she would take a few pics for me and she was glad to do so. She got some great shots and a little interview so who know, we might get some ink out of it. It always amazes me that I happen to be in the right place at the right time. This was my first ride since I got the graphics installed and I get a gal from a local magazine shooting it that day.

This is Marilin Elmore from IronWorks

This is one she took that had a cool sign in the background but it's hard to read as this res

I road home from there feeling a little better about life and I got to say the Spyder is good for what ails ya.