Thread: Spyders.TV

Threaded View

Todd&Cat

Default Spyders.TV

I explained my idea to Lamont today and ask if I could make a post on the forum here when I get ready to air the 1st beta show of (The Spyder Show @ Spyders.TV) so that you as spyder people could watch and give some feed back. I don't know about you but I've always liked some visual time and this show would contain input from the viewers by chat, Skype, and other means. This a show about all of you aired once a week for 60 min. on a given day and the shows would archived for those who can't what the live stream. I have two Spyders (RS & RT ) that would be used as live demos for spyder tutorials from operation to show a lot of you what's inside and to know what we speak of when trying to explain things. Many of you would be invited to be a guess on the show and to participate in round table discussion. I had planned to attend Spyder events and to stream them live so those unable to attend see them live and could feel connected be able to communicate live with the participants and not have to wait after its all over. I never in my wildest dream wanted to promote anything on Spyderlovers because there is nothing to promote. I have no sponsors or advertisers no do I want any. I pay for all of this myself and I was doing all this for the Spyderlovers. Not just Spyderlovers will be watching this. I will be streaming this show to six (6) CDNs. I been sitting here in my studio reading the post on Spyderlovers and from what I'm reading you Spyderlovers are not ready for this show. I have 4 other show on a weekly basis that take enough time for me to manage and yes maybe I need to concentrate my efforts else where. Ryde those Spyder Safetly
    Last edited by Todd&Cat; 09-05-2011 at 08:48 PM.