This is just a ride I was thinking about and wanted some feed back about it. A sunrise and sunset with the . In Late Sept or early Oct. I'm thinking about South Dayton going to Cedar Key via riding through horse country. would be early AM for the Sunrise. We can figure out where to meet when we find out who all is coming. After that having breakfast in Daytona area or De Leon Springs It cost a few bucks to get in the park so that is just an option. If you have never been there its a neat place to eat, you get to make your own pancakes and they cook the meats. Then take a nice easy ride through horse country. planning on being in Cedar Keys around 5PM depending on what time sunset is that day. You would have time to look around town and maybe have dinner while waiting for the sunset. You can always meet up with the group somewhere on the route if you didn't want to catch the sunrise. We can figure out where to have lunch or a snack. Just an Idea. I wanted to throw it out there. Give me your opinion or ideas. JC