Wicked Wanda...I do believe we have met...at Doc's CBR 2 years ago...I'm married to hotglue....we are the Valkers that has the big party every April...Gatherin' of the Fools....in Texas...anyway welcome to SpyderLovers....I searched for about a year or so and really wanted a Valk trike....but doing all the research on all the different trikes...I test road a used 2009SE5 and was hooked. I purchased on Monday May 24th 2010 and hg and I left for Tucumcari, NM on Thursday....this was my 1st ride...but I had experience on a 4 wheeler....so off we go and as of today I have 15,3?? miles.

Are y'all going to the Hillybilly Ride? Robbers Cave?? Tucumcari??? Inzane??? I would be willing to let you ride mine to see if you like it...pm me...or we can go to the VRCC Ohio board and chat...Just let me know....the Spyder would be a good choice.....as far as recalls...I've had like 3 or 4...but in and out no problem...basicly all we have done is oil change and extra lights and bling...waiting for my Corbinto get here........flamingobabe