I sent this email below to my dealer, but they are closed on Mondays. My Spyder was delivered Saturday morning. Here it is Monday and it won't start & is missing a piece. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Dear Dealer,

I noticed a mesh piece missing on the right side that goes in the radiator exhaust vent panel behind the can-am logo. I tried to call today, but forgot your dealership is also closed on Mondays. I know people in the forum mention the entire panels coming loose, but this is the grey colored insert that goes in the radiator exhaust vent. I noticed the opening on Saturday, but didn’t realize there was piece missing until I noticed there is a mesh piece inserted on the left vent opening.

More concerning is that the engine will not turn over this morning. The computer simply resets when I attempt to hit the starter button. I assume the battery is not holding a charge, is discharging, or there is drain somewhere? I mentioned a high pitch sound to the guy when he delivered it which seemed odd after the key is pulled and it is off and this continues for 30+ minutes after it is turned off whether you start the engine or not. Seems the guys in the forum claim this is normal for 2011 Spyders?

I do notice a slight smell of gasoline when I am sitting on the Spyder which is kept in my garage, but I don’t see any leaks. The cold and rainy weather kept it in the garage all weekend with exception of a 15 min drive around my subdivision on Saturday around 4:00PM. I cranked it up a few times Sunday just to make sure the battery was okay and to familiarize myself with the controls and display, but when I went out Monday afternoon it wouldn’t start at all and the computer system just reboots after the electronic starter attempts to turn the engine over. I see no diagnostic errors when this happens. I can play the radio, but as soon as I attempt to start the engine the starter quits immediately and the system reboots. I haven’t opened the storage compartments, but I checked them all and they were all tightly secured. Not sure what to do at this point, please advise.