Hey y'all! Decided it was about time I introduced myself!

I decided after Rolling Thunder this year that I wanted a bike but, never having ridden before, I wanted three wheels. Wasn't interested in two wheel riding. My husband was first surprised and then excited that I wanted a bike since I would never ride with him. Two nights later I saw a Spyder commercial and we went shopping the next day! Left the dealership a new Spyder RT-S owner! Woo Hoo!! That was in June. Didn't get to take my first ride until the end of July though, since I spent a month in San Diego helping out my daughter with some 'Grandma Day Care'.

I got my learner's permit the first of Aug and by the end of Aug I think hubby may have been regretting that I got a bike! Every night after work he had to take me out to practice! He'd come home and ask, 'where are we going tonight?' lol

I got my 'real' license thirty days later and now have almost 4700 miles on it! I've been on it every day until recently due to weather. I finally pulled it out today and rode even though we were having snow flurries. Just had to! My husband thought I was nuts. He won't ride his right now cause of 'all the crud on the roads.' (salt) He did ride along as my passenger though.

I joined the American Legion Riders and Honor Guard and have done a lot of rides with them. Awesome fun!

Well, sorry to talk your ear off so in closing I'll just say that I'm looking forward to Lamonster's BBQ next year as well as the Maggie Valley event! I would love to go to the Cuba event, but my husband only has so much vacation time!