Hey guys,
i came across a cheap spyder too good to be true and somewhat close in NY, so i e-mail and got this reply.

Howard,
The bike is in excellent conditions, with everything working on it, the reason I selling the bike is that I bought the bike in United States and I moved in Greece with my family and my business. The bike is here in my garage, I can't drive and I can't sell the bike here because all documents are available in United States, I can't register the bike here. Now I can't come to the US to sell the bike because I'll lose a lot of time and money, my only chance to sell the bike is to find a buyer in the US. I can ship the bike to your home address, you'll get the bike in about 10 days working, the bike will stay in your custody 2 days and you can inspect it, then you decide if you buy the bike or not.
I am going to be responsible for transportation fees, so when you get the bike you'll inspect it and if will be problems with the bike you won't buy it, so I lose the transport fees, I know that my bike has no problem and you'll buy it. I use an international shipping company, they act as a third party and will protect both of us in this transaction.
The price is very good, you will not find another bike in such nice condition.
i wait your e-mail with your full name, full adress, phone number for i can make the delivery .
I'm waiting your e-mail, I hope to make a deal with you.

what do you guys think?? A scam??? or truth??