Here is the story of how it began.

Last year there was a spyder and two wheeler event at Fort Lenard Wood in support of the USO on post.

Great turn out with people coming from all over the country. I met Len on his spyder who happens to own the Cow Town spyder dealership in Cuba Mo. As usual spyder riders start off being friends and it grows from that point on.
Months later I was getting an oil change and Len and I started brainstorming about a Spyder event.

Here is what we came up with.

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

Cuba Ride April 17th and 18th

Len has offered up a free BBQ lunch and is working on a free dinner I of course accepted for us.
There will be 3 RT's available for Demo Rides
I'm asking each person that attends to pay $5.00 entry fee. I wanted to use those dollars for a cash drawing then Len offered to match our total entry fees. The winner of a drawing will have the total to buy BRP goodies at Cow Town. He also mentioned that he will have attendance bags for everyone.

Cow Town has its own test track and lake. Len suggested that we test ride some of the other BRP products.
Since Cow Town has 6 trained spyder tech's he plans on doing maintenance and oil changes at a reduced price If anyone needs service
I also asked if he would lead our group on a scenic route thru the country side and back before dinner time. He would be more than happy to show us around Cuba's twisties.

Motel in Cuba for those that want to stay overnight.

Holiday Inn Express
97 Ozark Drive, Cuba - (573) 885-0100

What happens next--- well its time to let me know your going to be in Cuba on April 17th.and 18th
A group from Illinois will be meeting in the morning and headed west.
Missouri group in the Saint Louis area are going to meet 10:00am at the McDonald 6 flags exit on Hwy 44 and wait for the Illinois crew.
Some spyderlovers from the Waynesville area are going to meet up with us at
Cow Town.
If you live near the Iowa, Arkansas or Illinois border your within 100 miles of Cuba.
Let me know where your gathering point is going to be and I will post it for you.

We have plans for our evening gathering on the 17th to make new best friends.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MORE FUN THAN THE MOUNTAIN MEN, FUR TRAPPERS AND WHISKEY DRUMMERS HAD AT THEIR
RENDEZVOUS.

Contact me at:
sturm111@swbell.net
New information when it happens.
Photo's coming soon.

spydergene