2024 Spyder RTL S2S, two-weeks old, 435 miles.

Twice now, when away from home, after a short stop (less than 2 hours) the Spyder wouldn't start.

Ignition key "on". Spyder performed diagnostics check. Received Safety Notice that was acknowledged by rolling off Throttle. Gauge screen active. 3-way Rocker Switch (kill/run/start) pushed down to "Start" position and then silence. Screen remains active but repeated starting procedures including turning off then on of Ignition Switch produces same results. No audible "click" of solenoid and no cranking.

Luckily each time after multiple attempts the systems function perfectly w/o throwing any Codes. Based on numerous Threads on the inferior Batteries being installed at factory I checked my Battery and no surprise, mine is the dreaded Haijiu 300 CCA Battery.

I suspect the Battery is supplying enough juice for electronics but then failing to engage engine starting sequence. I also wonder if the "System" is being overwhelmed with Actions and "freezing" similar to a computer. Along with Diagnostics the Spyder is connecting to cell phone and Helmet Comms via Bluetooth before I can initiate accepting Safety Message then Starter. I mention this as I have had my screen "freeze" before Safety Message appears.

I plan on trying to get dealer to check the Spyder out but also to replace the battery with a Yuasa 350 CCA BS Version. As has been discussed elsewhere the Haijiu Battery needs to be replaced regardless of surfaced Issues.

Comments / Suggestions ?