Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Am I alone? Why are there so few ride reports?!?

Am I alone?

I’m disappointed. With so many Spyder Lovers on this forum, why are there so few ride reports?

I’ve read all of the previous entries. I’d like more.

Who has done Pike’s Peak? Whitney portal? Death Valley? Sturgis? Maggie Valley? Bike week? The SCMC Four Corners Tour – Blaine, Washington – San Diego - Key West - Madawaska, Maine? Iron Butt 1,000? The Canada to Mexico run? 48 states in 27 days? North to Alaska?

I don’t see much about crossing Canada or touring Nova Scotia. Surely someone has . . . where is your story?

I see only one reference to riding to Cabo San Lucas. Whew! I’ve found Baja and Old Mexico are great on two wheels. What is your experience?

I’ve done the above rides on two wheels and plan on repeating them on three.

Now, I’m 85 years old. I can’t wait for procrastinators to write about their trips― someday. I want them now.

If you only ride in your home state, what is your favorite loop, destination, or eating place? When is the best time to visit your state? Why? What should I avoid?

Where can I find the best Bar-B-Que? Tex-Mex? Burger? Cold drinks? Music? Camping? Curviest roads? (Yeah, I’ve done the Dragon.) Wild women?

What was the worst day of riding you’ve experienced? Best day? Expensive?

I can’t believe that I’m the only one wanting to hear your tales. If all else fails. Lie! Make something up. Share. Time’s a wastin’.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-05-2024 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    Completed SCMC Four Corners Tour
    Rattlesnake 1,000
    Don Diego 400
    Cal 500 & 1,000
    Unicycled at South Pole, Antarctica
    Coldfoot, Alaska, to Cabo San Lucas
    4,000 mile Mexican tour to Yucatan Peninsula