Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default I got hit.... but NOT on my bike!

So I was out Tuesday morning, taking my normal 2.5-3 mile walk and I see car approaching rather fast, and I'm thinking is this guy gonna move over/does he even see my reflective vest and doggos blinking collar??

So now I'm almost standing fully in the grass on the side of the road, I let the go of the leash so Marzy won't end up going under the car I put my left arm down in a blocking position and wait for impact I take on the right headlight and fender as I attempt to jump on the hood of the KIA soul I see marzy go tumbling head over heels down the street about 25 feet.

I feel nothing but rage I get to my feet and stagger over to the drivers side of the car and as %^%#* is getting out I lay him out. By now people are coming out of their houses and someone went and found my dog, everything after that point is kind of a blur.

Doc's say I have severe whiplash/sprained knee/sprained elbow/sprained shoulder and bruised ribs. By the grace of GOD me and my dog were not more severely injured or killed.

Yes, I have a lawyer.
    Yes, a lawsuit has been started.

Now for the keyboard commandos, I dare you to do better.

1 - lighting here sucks.
    2 - posted speed limit is 15 mph this IDIOT was going close to 30mph... speeding is a major issue in this park I live in.
    3 - there are no sidewalks.
    4 - reread if you missed the part about me wearing reflective vest and doggos blinking collar.
    5 - All this happened in mere seconds.

P.S. Now I'm more pissed about missing my 4 days at Daytona bike week than anything else.

Stay alert people, even when walking in your own neighborhood!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-08-2024 at 07:13 AM.