Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Where to connect front USB plate: and part #'s needed for fuse covers?

New to my 2019 RT. I received my USB plate and harness, and I am scoping out where to splice into the wiring. I cannot find a YouTube video that matches my bike exactly. Anyone have a link to a good install video of where to run the wiring from the center of the handlebars mount to a switched 12v power supply?

Also, I seem to be missing the left outer and inner fuse box covers. At least the right side has two, so I assume the left side should as well. Does anyone know the exact correct replacement part #'s so I can order some?

Picture attached with frunk liner removed. (Right fuse box outer cover has already been removed too.)

Edit 1: Found the wires! See the second pic. You need to remove the rubber grommet from that hole, then you can fish these two wires out. My meter is attached to confirm they are switched. Now to figure out the best way to run the wiring.

Still needing fuse box cover part numbers?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-25-2024 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - this is not a HowTo: DIY thread... & revised title to briefly ask the questions! ... ;-)