When I was in my early 40’s I wised up and purchased a motorcycle lift from Handy Industries. The one I have is operated with compressed air & IIRC this lift was a birthday present from Mrs. Jake as she didn’t care to see me roll around the garage floor to work on my motorcycles. Fast Forward 25 years and I’m back to rolling around on the floor as I work on my Can Am Spyder as it’s too wide to fit on the motorcycle lift. And here I thought I was making a giant leap forward getting a Spyder. Fun to ride, not so much fun having to get back down on the floor to work on this bastid

So your humble forum member bought dark side tires to replace the OEM rubber. Due to my unfamiliarity with J type wheels and a few other curve balls, it’s been one goat ph#*k after another changing the aforementioned tires yet I can’t imagine having this much fun doing any else in what little spare time I can spend on this hobby. Here’s my question for the day- Can anyone point me to a post in this forum a charitable member put up with pics showing how they attached washers to move the front fender on the 2020 & later Spyder RT’s? Poor old Jake is having a hard time trying to wrap his head around this baffling (for me) procedure. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.
It’s never too late to have a happy childhood