OK, so I've lived a sheltered life. I'd never been to a Buc-ee's before. I've heard of them. But seeing is believing! I was impressed!

A buddy and his wife went to Panama City, Florida to their timeshare on the beach. But their F-350 gave them trouble and was barely running when they arrived. Jake attempted a fix and made it worse to where it wouldn't even start. Daniel and I decided to go get them with my truck and trailer. We left Tuesday evening a little after 9pm. On the way down we stopped at Buc-ee's in Atlanta. Their diesel was $3.69.9. Across the street at Pilot it was $4.14.9. Wow! We did see diesel for $3.39.9 at one place on the trip. But, of course, I didn't need it then.

Buc-ee's is incredible! At 2am, it was pretty much deserted, making it appear ridiculously overbuilt. My rough estimate was 120 pumps. And that's exactly how many are there. With maybe 6 vehicles getting fuel, it looked pretty unprofitable. And it's the first time I've driven through Atlanta at the posted speed limit. That was also a great blessing!

Inside is huge just like the outside. We got a BBQ sandwich and some candied nuts. The place has everything. It's pretty crazy!

On the way back, we went through at about 6pm and Buc-ee's was packed! Most of the fuel pumps had vehicles in them. And customers were buying tons of stuff inside.

Even the bathrooms were huge, and extremely clean.

If you get the chance. I recommend the experience. Hopefully you have a few minutes to appreciate the place.

I love road trips!

Merry Christmas!

Bucees-1.jpgBucees-2.jpgBucees-3.jpg