Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Well, that didn't take long... First fault on my new 2023 RTL! Air Suspension Fault.

I picked the Spyder up yesterday and trailered it home due to cold weather. I was anticipating watching it sit in the garage over the winter months before getting a chance to ride it. Today, the outside temp reached a balmy 40 degrees. I couldn't take it anymore, so I bundled up and went for a spin. About 15 miles down the road, the Spyder threw a "Suspension fault". I turned around and came home. After reading numerous posts on this forum, I see that this is a common problem with the RTLs. This is a 2023 RTL. I looked underneath and took a pic. Does this pic show the common problem of a disconnected ride height adjuster lever? I think the ride height adjuster lever or whatever it is called ("A") should be attached to the swingarm ("B"). It doesn't seem to reach. If I can manage to attach this, doesn't the system have to be hooked up to BUDS to properly calibrate? Should I now be worried about a burned-out compressor? I'll be calling the dealer in the morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GrayRyder; 11-26-2023 at 09:11 PM.
    2023 Spyder RT Ltd
    2023 RT Ltd , Hyper Silver Black