I have some Maintenance Questions. I would appreciate your input. My 2015 RT just turned 35,000 miles. I'm going to take it in for Maintenance and do more than the regular than my mechanic does each year. I know its time for Air Filter, and Transmission Filter. My Mechanic told me the fuel filter does not need changed because it is attached to the fuel pump, but my manual says it is past time. I was going to let spark plugs go another year because I am getting mixed advise on that, some are telling me to wait until I have about 45,000 miles, the manual says it is past the time, and it is a riding a little rougher, so I am thinking of replacing the spark plugs. Also the coolant and brake fluid, would you advise that to be changed, I been getting mixed opinions, and my mechanic tells me those don't go bad, but others tell me after so long those fluids can cause corrosion. Also I am sure it is original battery, have not had any problem with it, but thinking of changing it before I do, I do keep it on a battery tender, but don't want to be on a long ride and then it goes.
my thoughts are I am going to keep this trike a few more years before I go newer. So I am thinking of getting all fluids changed, all filters changed, the plugs and battery if I should. I like my mechanic he has been good to me, but I also think he likes to stay away from long hard jobs if he is real busy. Please give me your thoughts on the fuel filter, plugs, brake fluid, and coolant and the battery and any other advise you can give me for maintenace at 35k miles. I have had the trike 4 riding years, had 15k miles on it when I bought it, has the 1330 CC engine Rotax. Thanks Ron from Northeastern Ohio