I know it's a small thing. But I've been wanting to do some BajaRon hats for some time. I wanted them to be a little special. I just wasn't sure what 'Special' should look like. I think I've found it.

For you Hat Guys (and Gals). These are Youpoong Snap-Back, mesh hats. We went with a very nice leather patch in the shape of Tennessee with a small star in the general location of our Greeneville shop. This is not thin, cheap leather. It's a very nicely done, quality patch. There is a local girl that does wonderous things with leather. She will be at our 2nd Annual Spyders & Rykers in the Smokies Rally next May.

We've got more hat colors coming shortly. But I wanted to show you what we we've gotten in so far. Sorry about the picture quality. The patch has 'Performance Suspension' under the BajaRon lettering. They look much better in person.

I'm going to run some kind of raffle for a few hats here on Spyderlovers. Once I figure out how to run it. Should be a little bit of fun. So be sure to jump in once I get it going.

Hats1 (2).jpg