Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
Deanna it was spitting snow this morning. We’re suppose to get up to 2 inches tonight and possible 2 inches tomorrow! It was an awesome weekend though I agree. I put close to 850 miles on last thursday-Sunday. Rode my spyder to work every day last week. We too beat our previous highest temp records. We hit 87 inland while the lake areas stayed at mid 70’s, it was awesome. The roads are definitely clean after all the rain for the past 2 weeks. Still a lot of wind and tree limb damages on the back roads after all the tornados and microbursts. It will be in the 70’s by next weekend so put on tender for a week and pray “ NO SALT ACID METAL EATING BRINE” is dropped!
Wmoater, The current temp here in VT. is 57 light rain, the temps will get back to normal over here. There is a cold front that arrived in our region on Monday afternoon with rain showers and a push of cooler weather that will be with us through mid week. In the upper elevations ( NorthEast Kingdom) might see a few snow flurries on late Tuesday. Temps will be much cooler they have been with highs in the upper 40's and lows 50's.

Warmer weather will gradually return towards the end of the week with highs in the 50's and 60's.

Send the 70 degrees weather over here.

In some areas the grass has turned green.
Deanna