Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Need details/advice about F4 windshields?

I am looking to get a f4 windshield on a 2019 F3 Limited. I currently have a 17 Freedom windshield but I get a lot of wind on the sides of my face and helmet and lots of wind on my mic on my shorty helmet (my wife dislikes the wind noise she hears from my mic). So I am going to get a F4 windshield. Some questions I have for other members who have F4 windshields.

1. I currently have a tinted windshield and am thinking of the tint on the F4 but it will be taller, can you see though a tinted at night with no issues?

2. I am 5 9 I am thinking of the 25 inch shield that I would have to look through and not look over (to eliminate the wind on my mic on my helmet) is anyone else using the 25 F4 windshield with no issues?

3. Is there any problem with wind buffering with the F4 windshields?

4. Can you hear your speakers on the bike with the F4 windshield (my current Freedom shield has me turn up the volume way to loud to just hear the radio)

Thank you
    John
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-21-2023 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)